NEC PA803UL 8000 Lumens WUXGA Projector
NEC’s PA803UL is a 8000-lumen LCD laser projector with advanced professional installation features for higher education and corporate users. The newly developed sealed optical engine creates a filter/maintenance free projector. With its multitude of digital inputs, connection to any computer or high definition device is possible. Enjoy design and installation flexibility with a complete line of optional powered lenses (lens shift, focus and zoom), tilt-free and portrait installation capabilities along with built-in edge blending and stacking. The HDBaseT input and separate HDBaseT repeater provide single connections for uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, Ethernet power and various control signals.
- 4K Ready – Display stunning 4K 60P content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details. HDR10 and BT.2020 signals from “Ultra HD Blu-ray” and “4K TV broadcasting” are supported on all digital inputs
- Basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system. (call NEC for complete list)
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing 4 projectors via HDBaseT Loop Out
- Utilization of the optional MultiPresenter Stick provides those looking for a network connection easy connection with up to 12 devices at once. (Win, MAC, Android, iOS) Screen mirroring for Android and Win. Simple annotation software
- High performance video processing/scaling creates life-like images
- Integrated software applications such as restron Roomview, AMX Beacon, Extron XTP and PJ link allow for complete interactivity and control
- 8000-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications
- ProAssist™ is software for controlling the projector and adjusting the projected image on the screen from a computer via a network. It allows necessary adjustments to be carried out easily when combining several projectors together to project a large screen in a classroom, meeting room, auditorium or other large space.
|Aspect Ratio||16×10||Native Resolution||WUXGA 1920×1200|
|Maximum Resolution||4K 4096 x 2160||Contrast Ratio (typical)||2,500,000:1 with light adjust|